3 Refreshing Agave-Based Drinks that'll Leave You Feeling Feliz
The summer is heating up, so finding ways to cool off and have fun has never been more important.
From cooling spritzes to coffee-based cocktails, the below recipes will help you set the tone for your #HotChicaSummer in the best way.
- 5 oz Ojo de Tigre
- 5 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Ginger Beer
Garnish: Pineapple slice or lime
- Build all ingredients over ice in a Highball Glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice or lime.
- 1 oz Mr Black Coffee Liqueur
- 1 oz El Tequileño Blanco
- 1 oz pink grapefruit juice
Garnish: Grapefruit wedge
- Salt rim the glass and combine ingredients (sans soda).
- Add ice and top with soda.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
- 2 oz Teremana Blanco
- 2 oz Lemonade
- .25 tsp Grenadine
- 2 oz Soda Water
Garnish: Lemon wheel
- Combine Teremana Blanco, lemonade and soda water in a highball glass with cube ice.
- Top with grenadine.