3 Ways You Can Bring Abundance and Prosperity Into Your Life Using Cinnamon
According to Astro Mundus, cinnamon attracts financial wellness, greater opportunities and better job options in addition to removing negative energies and being a magnet for positive ones.
This wonderful spice has the power to work in both the physical and spiritual realms by sending its magic to relationships, travel and your self-esteem.
To help you sprinkle some of cinnamon's magic into your life, we're bringing you three easy rituals you can do throughout the month to help you attract more abundance.
Ritual #1: Bringing Abundance Into Your Home
This simple ritual can be done at any time throughout the month but is recommended on the first day of each month.
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Use a big pinch of freshly ground or store-bought cinnamon powder and place it centered in your palm.
- Stand by the front door of your home and blow the cinnamon into your home while visualizing money, wealth, health, love and prosperity coming into your home. You can also visualize any aspect of your life you are trying to increase opportunities and growth.
Ritual #2: Cinnamon Bath
This bath is used mostly for spiritual protection and to help you with your relationships. This bath is best done at night right before bed.
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 bunch of basil leaves
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 4 quarts of water
- In a pot, bring water to a boil and then add all of the ingredients together, setting your intentions as you stir.
- Strain all of the ingredients and add water to a bucket or jar. Allow to cool for a bit.
- Take a shower as you normally would. After the shower, pour the water on yourself starting from your neck to your toes.
Ritual #3: Wealth Coffee
If you're not big into rituals but could use a little extra juju, this wealth and abundance beverage is just the thing you'll need.
- Freshly brewed coffee of your choice
- Powdered cinnamon
- Crystal spoon (optional)
- Brew your coffee of choice and pour it into a mug.
- Sprinkle cinnamon in your coffee.
- Stir cinnamon clockwise with a crystal or regular spoon.