Anuel AA's Instagram World: Our 5 Favorite Posts by the Puerto Rican Trap Star
There is always something interesting happening on Anuel AA's Instagram. Check out our favorite posts by the Puerto Rican trap star, aka Karol G's "Bebecito."
Anuel AA keeps it interesting - and real - on Instagram. The Puerto Rican trap star likes to speak his mind, like when he questioned Ivy Queen's status as the Reina del Reggaeton and got lots of backlash from Ivy and her fans. He also expresses his love for his "Bebecita," Colombian reggaeton singer Karol G, and for his son Pablo Anuel. Here are our five favorite Instagram posts by Anuel.
1. Anuel AA recently posted the romantic photo above with his girlfriend Karol G. "A kiss means friendship, sex and love in any part of the world, regardless of religion," his caption reads.
2. He also shared a sweet hug with Karol G on this car ride. "Real hasta la muerte bebe," he captioned the photo, repeating his mantra in life: "Real until death, baby." The meaning of the inflatable doll is still a mystery, though.
3. The urban music star, 26, who is enjoying much success, shared the postcard above, wearing a colorful look in Ibiza. "Dreams do come true," he reflects.
4. Anuel AA shared his sporty side, joining Daddy Yankee in an MLB celebrity softball game. "Smile at life, there is only one life to live," he captioned the image with the Big Boss of reggaeton.
5. The singer also shared a sweet photo with Karol G and his son Pablo Anuel from the boy's shark-themed birthday party. "I thank God that I was able to celebrate my son's birthday here with him after three years of missing his birthdays for the bad decisions I made in life," his caption reads, referring to his time in a Miami prison for illegal gun possession. "Now, thanks to God, all those mistakes are turning into blessings. Happy birthday, Pablito! These are the times that truly matter in life. These two angels are the people I love most in this world."