The 5 things we learned about Selena Gomez on Carpool Karaoke
James Corden's newest Carpool Karaoke segment featured Selena Gomez with ginger shots, rollercoasters, and McDonalds. With all the awesome twists and turns, here are the five things we learned in the singer's karaoke session:
1. Selena reveled her morning ritual to keep her body healthy. “I like ginger shots. I actually like to eat a piece of ginger every morning. It's so good,” she said.
2. The singer is a fan of roller coasters. This Carpool Karaoke was like no other when Gomez directed Corden to an amusement park to do a part of the segment on a ride where she threw her hands in the air and sang ‘Come & Get It.'
3. Unlike most stars, Selena believes she “made it” when she could be made fun of. “When people are like ‘Hey Selena, can't keep your hands to yourself,” she shared.
4. #GirlPower Gomez believes that her girl squad with Taylor should stay all female. Selena said, “This industry could use a little bit of female sexism. I think we have a right to be that way.”
5. Watch out Bieber! She's on the lookout for a boyfriend. When Corden asked if she was looking for one, she replied, “Sure, why not… I like to have fun.”
Watch the segment below: