Daniela Ramírez from Miami started the blog Nany’s Klozet for Latinas her age that needed inspiration in fashion and beauty. With over 150,000 followers on Instagram, the 27-year-old Venezuelan blogger is our April issue’s Chica guest editor and shares her five rules of style.
1. “A tailor can be your BFF. I’m petite and having the right length changes everything. A tailor can make a $20 dress look like a $500 dress by making it fit like a glove.”
2. “If you love a trend, wear it. According to many style rules, I shouldn’t wear midi skirts because of my height. However, rules are meant to be broken. It’s all about attitude.”
3. “To avoid impulse buys when you go shopping, think of at least three ways you can wear an item before buying it. This will help you create a versatile wardrobe.”
4. “Always have a red lipstick in your purse; it can help you transition your look from day to night easily.”
5. “Go for quality and not quantity.”