Daniela Ramírez from Miami started the blog Nany’s Klozet for Latinas her age that needed inspiration in fashion and beauty. With over 150,000 followers on Instagram, the 27-year-old Venezuelan blogger is our April issue’s Chica guest editor and shares her five rules of style.
1. “A tailor can be your BFF. I’m petite and having the right length changes everything. A tailor can make a $20 dress look like a $500 dress by making it fit like a glove.”
2. “If you love a trend, wear it. According to many style rules, I shouldn’t wear midi skirts because of my height. However, rules are meant to be broken. It’s all about attitude.”
3. “To avoid impulse buys when you go shopping, think of at least three ways you can wear an item before buying it. This will help you create a versatile wardrobe.”
I just landed in LA for the #WeAllGrowSummit… I'm speaking on Saturday!! I went to the gym, and now heading to a meeting in a simple jean + tee combo PLUS a faux suede jacket! —- Y estoy en Los Angeles para la conferencia @weallgrowsummit !! Llegue corriendo al gimnasio y a arreglarme para un par de reuniones…este es un adelanto de mi look, simple pero no tan simple por la chaqueta! 💕💕
4. “Always have a red lipstick in your purse; it can help you transition your look from day to night easily.”
5. “Go for quality and not quantity.”
From the latest post on the blog! Wearing @stylemafia fringe top, @hm shorts, and @zerouv sunglasses! (These sunnies are under $10!! I'm always losing or breaking my sunglasses-reason why I never buy designer sunglasses and instead prefer to buy fun and trendy sunnies that are also super affordable 😎😎) —- Este look ya lo pueden ver en el blog…me preguntaron mucho sobre los lentes de sol: son de @ZeroUV y cuestan menos de $10! Yo soy de las que pierde,rompe, o raya los lentes de sol…por eso prefiero comprar modelos que sean super trendy y económicos!