What You’ll Need:
1 can 10-ct. biscuits (not flaky layers variety)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
Peanut or canola oil for frying
1/2 cup guava marmalade
1/2 cup chocolate syrup
1/2 cup condensed milk
What You’ll Do:
1. Place about 1 inch of oil in a large skillet and heat over medium to medium high heat for about five minutes. In a bowl combine cinnamon and sugar.
2. Using a plastic bottle cap, cut the center out of each biscuit. Place each donut carefully into the hot oil watching closely and turning when lightly golden. Once the doughnuts are golden on both sides, transfer to a paper towel lined platter. Repeat until all the doughnuts are fried, including doughnut holes.
3. Divide cinnamon sugar evenly among 4 waxed lunch bags. Place 2 to 3 warm donuts and holes in each bag and fold over to close.
4. In 3 small bowls place 1/2 cup each of guava marmalade, chocolate syrup, and condensed milk.
5. Shake the bag before serving alongside the dipping sauces.